We would like to send you notifications on the latest FamilyRated Club offers.



Does anyone know if there is a pro bono lawyer or organization that will help with Parental Alienation in Louisiana? 
Sep 24, 2018 @ 12:37 pm

7 Replies


No 😥

Im sorry i have no clue i live in California but i hope you find what your looking for ❤
Sep 24, 2018 @ 01:34 pm

Best of luck

I'm from new York so I can't answer your question but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck.
Sep 24, 2018 @ 04:22 pm

Best of luck

You should be able to go to a legal aide place in your county and they will be able to help you .
Sep 24, 2018 @ 08:48 pm

Best wishes

Check with County Children's Services...They should be able to point you in the right direction.
Sep 24, 2018 @ 10:19 pm

Good Luck

Most states have places you can go to for help. I've been fighting to get full custody of my son back for the last 3 yrs (his father took him for 2 weeks vacation and kept him since we didn't have a custody agreement in place and filed got split custody and had a lawyer and i didnt, the judge agreed to it) There are custody Facebook groups you can join I'm in a few, search the internet for what your looking for and call your court house they can probably point you in the right direction. I wish you the best of luck.
Sep 25, 2018 @ 01:28 pm

state board

call your state board of attorneys. Sometimes they know or can give a referall. Google and see if maybe there is a volunteer lawyers program in your area. I know in Idaho they have a group of legal students who come in and help people prepare simple things like custody orders. And there's a lot of stuff online to help too!
Sep 25, 2018 @ 08:50 pm


For custody issues family court usually could help answer those questions and explain your rights
Dec 29, 2018 @ 07:48 pm

Leave A Reply