We would like to send you notifications on the latest FamilyRated Club offers.

NEW FamilyRated Club offer: Monster Jam Remote Control Trucks

Posted by FamilyRated Team | Monday August 5, 201919 comments
Sponsored

We're about to have WAY TOO MUCH FUN.

FamilyRated is pleased to feature Spin Master's Monster Jam line of trucks in this week's offer. If you love Monster Jam, you'll love tearing it up with "El Toro Loco" and "Grave Digger"!

Some lucky American families will get the chance to experience one of these remote control trucks, so click any of the product links to see more information and then apply by August 11, 2019 for your family's chance to be selected!

Opportunity closes on August 11, 2019 and is open to residents of USA only. Selected members will be contacted by email during the week of August 12, 2019. Remember to add "info@FamilyRated.com" to your email address book to ensure that you receive all future communications from us!

For extra consideration, help us share this opportunity on social media and remember to include #playMonsterJam.

Good luck!

You must be a FamilyRated member to apply (membership is free). Not all applicants will qualify. FamilyRated is the sole decision maker for who is selected based on eligibility requirements, and reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason.

More by FamilyRated Team
More on Gift Guide, FamilyRated Club

Facebook Comments

19 Comments

on August 21, 2019  Hip2ziggy  138 said:

My boy would love any of these , he loves his trucks 🚛🚚

on August 15, 2019  Pccja4ever  468 said:

My son loves cars so much he has to take one everywhere we go. This will be awesome to try out with him.

on August 08, 2019  SALLY1672000  739 said:

My son would be stoked if he got this to test and review he is 10 and has a great imagination!! Thank you for an awesome chance at this!!

on August 08, 2019  Charlene said:

on August 07, 2019  AngekMarie37  348 said:

My son would absolutely love this! He is obsessed with Monster Trucks. Would be soo much fun.

on August 07, 2019  Shay_the_mua  490 said:

Both my sons (4 & 9) love Monster Jam, Monster Truck Shows at the arena as well as remote control cars/trucks. They would be in their own little Utopia if they got these Monster Trucks to play with and test out.

on August 07, 2019  niclemons  426 said:

My monster truck fan would be so excited to get his hands on this beauty. He is seven and he gas been able to name all the trucks and their driver since he was 3 years old.

on August 07, 2019  KaylaGoodale  297 said:

My kids would absolutely love ANY of these. 👨👩
My son is obsessed with monster trucks. 🏟
That was his last birthday theme. 🎉
This is an AMAZING opportunity! 😍
Good luck everyone! 🍀📦📪

on August 06, 2019  NicoleRyan427  333 said:

I would love to get chosen. My children would love any of these toys!

on August 06, 2019  Inkmama  547 said:

My boys would love to try these out Good luck everyone.

Add Comment: